Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Bailey is still growing and healthy!!!! We went to doctor Sinacori today and she said that everything looks great. I am 8 weeks pregnant today and the baby looks much bigger! You can actually make out his/her body parts, and right now the baby is kind of hanging upside down. I don't have a problem making out the head and the little body but Josh just doesn't see it! I have started feeling sick and although they call it morning sickness it seems to last all day. I have been giving myself injections of a blood thinner called Lovenox for the last 2 weeks because I have a high chance of developing a blood clot during pregnancy. The first time I had to inject I was totally freaked out but after a few days I realized that it isn't really a big deal. The actual needle doesn't really hurt but the medicine burns going in. I try not to complain too much because I realize how blessed we are, and I will do anything to keep baby Bailey healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment