Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We went back to the ultrasound studio today and were able to get a few more shots of Aubrey. She is now 3lbs 9oz and loves to have her hands in her mouth and face. In some of the pictures it looks like she has hair but the ultrasound tech said its just a shadow and if she does have any hair it's very little. We also received a video of today's session so I will try to upload it to the blog later! Aside from being tired all of the time I feel pretty good and the baby is doing wonderfully. We are scheduled to be induced at 5am on November 19th.  Apparently my doctor doesn't know that I don't wake up that early but I guess we will make an exception just this once!
 
This is one of the better pictures we were able to get. Her face is a little hidden but you can see most of her face and her little hand.

Look Ma I have hands! Smashing her face in this picture!

This is my favorite because her face is squished! In this picture you can see the bottom of her foot on the left side of her face and her little fingers are on the right. She had her foot and her hands in her mouth today!
This isn't the best picture but it is just way too cute! You can see she has her foot in her mouth and can clearly see all of her little toes!
 
 
 
Here is Josh and me when we were first born. I think she might look a little like me in the first picture but the rest of them she looks exactly like Josh!
Josh
   
 
Maddie

                 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment